Welcome, Guest

Guild Wars 2 | Бесплатные MMORPG
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Guild Wars 2 | Бесплатные MMORPG

Guild Wars 2 | Бесплатные MMORPG 2 years, 5 months ago #666

Разработчики онлайн игры Guild Wars 2 нашли способ побороть долгие и неприятные очереди на переполненные игровые сервера игры.По словам девелоперов даже в прайм-тайм когда игровые сервера будут заполнены игроками, у пользователей не будет проблем с входом в игру. Решена данная проблема в Guild Wars 2 была с помощью введения доп. серверов - overflow servers. Работаю Overflow Servers по следующему механизму: Если игровой мир переполнен (загружен игроками до предела) игроку предложат подключиться к дополнительному серверу. На доп. сервере вы сможете играть всеми своими персонажа...

English Translation:
The developers of online games Guild Wars 2, found a way to overcome the long and nasty turn in the crowded gaming servers igry.Po According to developers, even in prime time when the game servers will be filled with players, users will not have problems with the entrance into the game. We solve this problem in Guild Wars 2 has been through the introduction of additional. servers - overflow servers. Overflow Servers work on the following mechanism: If the world is full (loaded with players to the limit) will be offered to the player to connect to an additional server. For additional. server, you can play all of their character ...

внести деньги на wold of tanks

игра онлайн age of conan

т 34 премиумный танк

какие новые онлайн игры
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by ZombieKing.

Re: Guild Wars 2 | Бесплатные MMORPG 2 years, 5 months ago #671

My some plays guild wars 2 and says it's his favorite type of mmorpg game. I have no clue how to read that russian though, so glad it was translated into english for me.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by ZombieStripper.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.97 seconds